In very short, here's the most common way to go about prospecting:
- Scrape potential clients/opportunities from Linkedin with DuxSoup into a .csv file.
- Obtain the contact email addresses of these potential clients straight from DuxSoup, or alternatively from Voila Norbert, Findthatlead, etc.
- Send them emails via Salesflare's email workflows feature.
- As soon as you receive a reply, create a new Account in Salesflare. This can be done quickly from the Salesflare sidebar when opening in Gmail or Outlook.
- Create an opportunity and follow it up through the pipeline. Suggested tasks can be helpful for this.
- Close them... and celebrate with a glass of champagne (...or coffee).