MailChimp to Salesflare
For a zap from MailChimp to Salesflare that does everything for you, use this quick and easy zap template:
Want to set it up yourself? Follow the below steps. Every number is a step in Zapier:
- Trigger on a "New subscriber" in MailChimp.
- To get the website of the subscriber's company, use "Formatter by Zapier" > "Text" > "Split" > split the email address on the "@". Then use the second part.
- "Create account" using that result as the website.
- "Create contact" with the data you have (first name & last name in name, email in email).
- "Add contact to account" (with the ids you get in previous steps)
- "Create opportunity" (using the account id from step 3)
Salesflare to MailChimp
For a zap from Salesflare to MailChimp, set it up effortlessly with this zap template:
To create it from scratch, the steps are the following:
- Trigger on a new Salesflare "Customer" contact. Just use the "New contact" trigger and filter on "Customers only".
- To get the first name of the contact, use "Formatter by Zapier" > "Text" > "Split" > split the full name on the space. Then use the second part.
- "Add subscriber" using the email address and first name. Add the subscriber to the list of your choice.