If your emails have stopped syncing, your email connection might have stopped working.
This might have multiple causes:
- You changed your password. See below how to remedy.
- Your email server has issues. Contact your IT administrator to check it out.
- Our email infrastructure partner Nylas has issues. If you've connected your email with the 'Other via IMAP' option, check their status.
- Anything else? Contact us via the live chat.
Did you change your password?
If you did, you can fix this by disconnecting and reconnecting your emails.
- Go to "Settings" > "Email settings".
- Click on "Reconnect" to reconnect your email
Key in your log-in credentials then follow the instructions on the page to authenticate your email connection with Salesflare.